[Sussex] Portsmouth and South East Hampshire LUG meeting on Saturday 21st January 2017

Lisi Reisz lisi.reisz at gmail.com
Sat Jan 14 23:57:54 UTC 2017

The next meeting of the Portsmouth and South East Hampshire Linux User Group
will be on Saturday 21st January 2017 from 13:00 to 18:00+ at Broad Oak
Sports and Social Club.
http://www.portsmouth.lug.org.uk/venue.html
http://www.broadoaksocialclub.net/where.php

Dr. Adam Trickett will be giving a talk on “Remote Desktop Administration”.
For more information on Adam and on his talk, see:
http://www.portsmouth.lug.org.uk/talks/201701.html

We shall also have our usual Bring a Box meeting.  A Raspberry Pi is scheduled
to be given a new SD card port/reader.  Hopefully other things will be
happening, and there will be much Linux/Open Source/IT chat and information
exchange.

If you are intending to bring a particular problem or would like a particular
installation done with/for you, or want help with a particular update, please
try to tell me in advance, to increase the chance that we shall have the
right hardware/software/people present.  But if you can't give advance
notice, or something crops up at the last minute, don't worry.  We can
usually manage with what/who we have with us.

You are, as always, warmly invited.  If you haven't been before, give us a
try.  We are a friendly bunch and welcome new visitors and long-standing
attenders alike.  Experience not necessary!

Lisi