[Sussex] Ping

Paul Tansom paul at aptanet.com
Mon Mar 18 16:58:48 UTC 2019

I seem to have woken the list, possibly briefly. With no objections I'll follow
Lisi's lead and keep posting (seems a while now sadly).

I keep thinking about trying a Rustington meet as I'm in Bognor, Barnham, Hove,
or etc. not infrequently. I never quite manage to finish up in time, or more
significantly on the right day though. Work gets in the way of so many things
:-)

** Paul Willis via Sussex <sussex at mailman.lug.org.uk> [2019-03-15 09:19]:
> I'm living in hope that Sussex will rise again from the ashes so I'm
> reluctant to leave their list but the Portsmouth post via Sussex always
> appears as a duplicate to the one we receive in Rustington. I keep meaning
> to suppress it with a mail filter but it isn't sufficiently annoying :-)
>
> There are vestiges of a Brighton group which would be nice to see revived,
> but I'll not be holding my breath...
>
> For now Portsmouth and Hampshire is the highlight of the area, just wish I
> could make more meetings.
>
> Paul
>
> On Thu, 14 Mar 2019, 23:38 Paul Tansom via Sussex, <
> sussex at mailman.lug.org.uk> wrote:
>
> > Just checked my mail archives and found that there hasn't been an email to
> > this
> > list bar my PLUG announcements since 24th May 2017.
> >
> > Are they of interest to anyone? We do meet only a mile or so from the
> > Sussex
> > border and do get attendees from Sussex, but I'm not sure which list they
> > pick
> > up the notifications from (I'll try to remember to ask).
> >
> > Is there anyone else still here?
> >
> > --
> >  Paul Tansom  |  Aptanet Ltd.  |  https://www.aptanet.com/  |  023 9238
> > 0001
> >  Vice Chair, FSB Portsmouth & SE Hampshire Branch  |
> > http://www.fsb.org.uk/

** end quote [Paul Willis via Sussex]