[Sussex] getting back into it.

Gavin Stevens gavin.stevens at gavmusic.co.uk
Thu Mar 21 22:55:07 UTC 2019

Hi Gareth & All,

Good to see some activity on here again. I think the Holbrook moots
stopped a little while ago - they were moved to a Wednesday, which is a
night when I am working, and I think it became difficult to keep them
going. Sad, because there were some great evenings there. If Alex
Colquouhn is still on this list he may have more accurate information on
the moots.

I'm still using and advocating Linux to anyone who'll listen - been
using it exclusively on PCs and laptops since 2003.
Gavin.