[Sussex] Portsmouth and South East Hants LUG - December 18th virtual meeting

Jeffrey Best Jeffrey.Best at SouthstarComputers.co.uk
Sat Dec 18 16:17:34 UTC 2021

Sorry - I am unable to attend due to step-mother care family shift
duties but I'd like to wish everyone a merry Christmas and happy new
year and hope to be back regularly in 2022.

Kind regards,

Jeff