[Swindon] Linux users!

Lewis Collins lewis.collins at teleca.com
Tue Jun 1 11:06:15 BST 2004

Hi there,

I have noticed this list has been very quiet since I joined it 2 months ago
(silent in fact).

Is there anyone on the list?

Regards,

Lewis Collins.
--
Lewis Collins BSc (Hons), MBCS
Lewis.Collins at teleca.com
01225 481188 x31, 07970 940814

Any opinions expressed in this email are those of the individual and not
necessarily the Company. This email and any files transmitted with it,
including replies and forwarded copies (which may contain alterations)
subsequently transmitted from the company, are confidential and solely
for the use of the intended recipient.

If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for
delivering to the intended recipient, be advised that you have received
this email in error and that any use is strictly prohibited.

If you have received this email in error please notify the IT Dept. via
email to IT.Helpdesk at Teleca.com, including a copy of the message. Please
then delete this email and destroy any copies of it.