[Swindon] The stock Trading Gunslingers

Thaddeus paranoid at zivanet.com
Sat Sep 24 18:23:37 BST 2005

We want to congratulate all of our members who read our Trading Alert
on AXCP last time when we issued a Trading alert and saw 200%
in 3 days of trading.

On Monday we are issuingi a Trading Alert again on ALLIXON INTL CORP (AXCP)
at $3.35, we feel this is a Strong Buy at this price level
and say you should be putting this on your radar watch
for Monday September 26.

We think the fun is just beginning with this stock.
It has been showing a steady move up on increasing volume.
The chart on AXCP is a thing of beauty as it shows
what we mentioned earlier slow and steady upward movement.
It appears to us that the stock is in an accumulation phase
and might be ready for a big pop to new highs.
That would be well over a 300% gain from these levels.
So if you haven't done your DD yet, you better hurry
because it appears that the huge move is about to start.

Symbol: AXCP
Price: $3.35

Buy: Strong
Expectations: 200-400%

Allixon Awarded Contract to Develop the RFID-Based Access Control System
and Strategic Materials Management System with the Ministry of Unification
Wednesday September 14, 6:00 am ET
SEOCHO-KU, SEOUL, Korea, Sept. 14, 2005 (PRIMEZONE) -
Allixon International Corporation (Other OTC:AXCP.PK - News) is pleased
to announce that it was selected by the Ministry of Information
and Communication (MIC) to complete an RFID-based Access Control System
and Strategic Materials Management System for the MIC's RFID business.
In the spring of 2005, the National Computerization Agency (NCA)
published RFP's for 5 projects to be completed by the following spring 2006.
Allixon was selected for these RFID projects, developing
an RFID-based Access Control System and Strategic Materials Management System,
to connect the Gaesong Industrial Complex (G.I.C) with the Ministry
of Unification (MOU). The Ministry of Unification is responsible
for making overall and basic policies for national unification as well
as inter-Korean dialogue, exchange and cooperation, integrating
and coordinating all the planning there of, providing education
on unification, and handling all the other matters related
to national unification. The G.I.C mandate has been developed
to get mutual economic benefit resulting from combining capital
and technology of South Korea, and land and labor of North Korea
and reduce economic hardship in North Korea and support for Korean companies.

In this 1 year contract, Allixon will further develop RFID based systems
to manage to take in and out strategic materials in "real time",
construct the basic system of integrated logistics from Seoul to Gaesong,
and simplify the procedure for passengers who plan to go to G.I.C
that is owned by North Korea. After this RFID system, the MOU plans
to use this system for the tourist industry to North Korea in near future.

Mr. Lee, CEO of Allixon International Corporation, said, "We are pleased
to be advancing our RFID based technologies and their practical applications
within the Korean government. We hope that these potential gains
from our RFID applications will help provide a better understanding
within the various governmental organizations the possibilities
of RFID technology."

THIS NEWS RELEASE DOES NOT CONSTITUTE ANY OFFER OF ANY SECURITIES FOR SALE.
WE SEEN THIS COMPANY PUT NEWS OUT BEFORE THAT WAS FANTASTIC
AND WE FEEL THEY CAN DO IT AGAIN AT ANYTIME.

****WATCH****WATCH****WATCH****WATCH****WATCH****WATCH****WATCH****

Few Allixon Partners: IBM, MICROSOFT, SUN, KOREA FIRST BANK, SAMSUNG, FUJITSU...

Disclaimer:
Information within this email contains "forward looking statements" within
the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21B
of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. Any statements that express or
involve discussions with respect to predictions, goals, expectations,
beliefs, plans, projections, objectives, assumptions or future events or
performance are not statements of historical fact and may be "forward
looking statements."

Forward looking statements are based on expectations, estimates and
projections at the time the statements are made that involve a number
of risks and uncertainties which could cause actual results or events
to differ materially from those presently anticipated. Forward looking
statements in this action may be identified through the use of words
such as: "projects", "foresee", "expects", "estimates," "believes,"
"understands" "will", "anticipates," or that by statements indicating
certain actions "may," "could," or "might" occur. All information
provided within this email pertaining to investing, stocks,securities
must be understood as information provided and not investment advice.
Emerging Equity Alert advises all readers and subscribers to seek
advice from a registered professional securities representative
before deciding to trade in stocks featured within this email.
None of the material within this report shall be construed as any
kind of investment advice.

In compliance with Section 17(b), we disclose the holding of shares
of axcp prior to the publication of this report. Be aware of an
inherent conflict of interest resulting from such holdings due to
our intent to profit from the liquidation of these shares. Shares
may be sold at any time, even after positive statements have been
made regarding the above company.