[SWLUG] Next Meeting

Robert McQueen robot101 at debian.org
Thu Apr 4 05:20:02 UTC 2002

In light of somewhat baseless criticism from the Swansea crowd on
Monday, and even though I'm almost certainly not going to be able to
come, I'm pre-empting any delay and announcing the next meeting now. =)

Seeing as this message is so rambly and verbose, I'm not posting it to
announce, so someone else will need to do that in a few days. The all
important details: