[SWLUG] Auto web page creator

Neil Jones linlist2 at nwjones.demon.co.uk
Thu Aug 8 11:21:40 UTC 2002

Hello Folks,

In the pub on Monday night I was discussing with those there an idea I had
for an automated web site creating program based on "word-chains" or the
principle of  Mozart's  Musikalisches Würfelspiel (Musical Dice Game). Using
random numbers to select chunks of code that are all designed to fit together.
During the discussion someone mentioned a program that created sites out of
random parts of the web. The trouble is I can't remember what it was called.
Could someone tell me?

TIA

--
Neil Jones- Neil at nwjones.demon.co.uk http://www.butterflyguy.com/
butterflies?" Andrew Lees - The quotation on his memorial at Crymlyn Bog