[SWLUG] Re Welsh Linux

Gareth Bowker tgb at tgb.org.uk
Mon Aug 19 12:50:25 UTC 2002

On Mon, Aug 19, 2002 at 01:23:03PM +0100, David Elir Evans wrote:
> I speak Welsh and spoke to Gareth Bowker only last week about the subject of
> a Gnome Translation.  Gareth is the Gnome Translation Project Co-ordinator
> for the Welsh Language.  He said that he would try to get down to Swansea
> for tomorrow's meeting in order to discuss this.

Yes, I'm still around :) Just shuffling some things about on my web server
before I make a page about this publically available. Things haven't gone
quite to plan this weekend due to a large fishtank coming my way, but I
digress... I'll e-mail when I've got any more to report (such as a page).

I'm going to do my best to make it tomorrow - it depends on me managing to
fix a leaky radiator on the car first though.

Hope to see you then,

Gareth