[SWLUG] Wireless Broadband

Philip Downer phil at pjd.me.uk
Fri Dec 13 22:43:03 UTC 2002

I was down my local pub the other day when I overheard a group of people
talking about wireless networking, then I noticed that they had a few
wireless antennas laid out on the table. Upon further investigation it
appears that a group of people were trying to get broadband net access
to my area and had invited a company from Bristol who offer wireless
broadband across for a meeting.

I am now left wondering if anyone in this LUG has had any dealings with
IAP Broadband Ltd (www.iap.uk.net).

Unffortunately there didn't seem to be anyone at this pub meeting
running Linux.

Phil.