[SWLUG] Ideas, suggestions, plans and what non-attenders missed

Philip Downer phil at pjd.me.uk
Sun Dec 15 17:11:30 UTC 2002

As an addition to the trips section of the swlug potential forthcoming
events FOSDEM is taking place in February.

>   * Group trip to Linux Expo in Birmingham in February 2003.
>     This is Under New Management and generally in flux:
>     http://www.linux-expo.co.uk/
>
>   * Go on LinuxBierWanderung in 2003, 2004, etc.
>     http://www.linuxbierwanderung.org/
>
>   * Geek skiing trip. Can't imagine who mentioned that one, Gareth.
>     http://www.swlug.org.uk/pipermail/discuss/2002-October/000341.html
>
>   * Group trip to UKUUG meeting (Presumably the summer one)
>     You have to join to be allowed to attend, but if you're a
>     member it's free. http://www.ukuug.org/events/

    * Group trip to FOSDEM in Brussels, February 8th + 9th 2003.
      This takes place on a Saturday and Sunday so it shouldn't mean
      taking much time off work/away from studies.
      www.fosdem.org

Perhaps I should write this list up (and the other half of it) for the
website?

Phil