[SWLUG] Thanks everyone for your help

Neil Jones linlist2 at nwjones.demon.co.uk
Mon Dec 16 16:26:23 UTC 2002

Thanks everyboy for their help so far with the NTL broadband.
I have it installed but cannot register ( am doing that via windose at first
because if I need to phone for help they wont know hpw to help me.) don't
have a card installed yet anyway. NTL are still working on their databases.

I have rigged a temporary phone extension to get on-line via demon in the
interim.

Neil Jones- Neil at nwjones.demon.co.uk http://www.butterflyguy.com/
butterflies?" Andrew Lees - The quotation on his memorial at Crymlyn Bog
National Nature Reserve