[SWLUG] New Mailing List

Justin Mitchell justin at discordia.org.uk
Wed Jan 16 11:48:05 UTC 2002

Between the existing unmoderated SWLUG mailing list disappearing
and the replacement not arriving, we are listless.

I have set up a new list in the meantime. I emailed the old
-announce list, but either it is not working or the message
was not approved.

So I am contacting listmembers whose addresses I knew directly
instead. The list can be found from here:

	http://swlug.org.uk

(Note the .uk at the end.)

There are actually two lists. announce and discuss. They are
run by mailman software, which is friendlier to both users and
adminstrators than majordomo. You can subscribe yourself to
either or both and set options such as daily digests, temporary
suspensions and send-only addresses if you have different addresses
at home and work.

If anyone has features they would like to see, or would like to
 volunteer to set up, then please contact me.

-J