[SWLUG] Open Source Registration Package

Alan Harris alanh at bryngwyn.carmarthen.sch.uk
Wed Jan 23 14:59:03 UTC 2002

Hi all,

Help please....

In a SWLUG meeting in swansea someone was telling me about an open
source registration package that does what our Bromcom system does - I
can't remember who it was only that it's being used in a number of
cardiff schools.

If you have any idea what i'm talking about or, could even be that very
person, then please let me know who you are...

As an aside - any thoughts on the potential AOL takeover of RedHat
(Alan, Telsa?).....

Alan
Alan Harris
Network Manager
Bryngwyn School

Tel   : 01554 750661
Fax   : 01554 758255
E-mail: alanh at bryngwyn.carmarthen.sch.uk

Notes:

1. The contents of this email may be snooped on by
   interested government parties for unknown purposes!
   Regulation of Investigatory Powers Act, 2000.

2. The opinions expressed in this email are personal
   and may not be shared by Bryngwyn School.