[SWLUG] ot: setiathome

bascule asura at theexcession.co.uk
Tue Jul 2 10:54:22 UTC 2002

cheers dick
weird though, i can get to ssl.berkeley.edu but not the seti site, as i said
before i haven't found anywhere else i can't surf, it's almost as if the seti
site itself is blocking me, i wonder if i've done something to annoy it!

bascule

--
"Yes, it's the right planet, all right, " he said again.
"Right planet, wrong universe. "