[swlug] BIND configuration

Tim Bonnell Tim.Bonnell at CarringtonWire.com
Thu Jul 11 15:16:51 UTC 2002

I'd like to configure BIND on my home server, but the one question that
alwas stumps me is the domain suffix of the PCs on my internal network?

I dial-in through PPP to www.uklinux.net, and I also own the hosted domain
bonnell.co.uk

what should I use to identify my internal machines, if anything.

anybody done this sort of thing before?

Regards,	Tim

| Tim.Bonnell at CarringtonWire.com                 |
| IT Manager - Carrington Wire Cardiff           |
| PO Box 56, Pengam Works, Cardiff CF24 2WR      |
| Tel:+44(0) 29 20256100 Fax:+44(0) 29 20256101  |
| www.CarringtonWire.com                         |

****** Internet Email Confidentiality ******
Privileged/Confidential Information may be contained in this message.  If
message to anyone. In such case, you should destroy this message and kindly
notify the sender by reply email. Please advise immediately if you or your
employer do not consent to Internet email for messages of this kind.

relate to the official business of Carrington Wire Ltd shall be understood
as neither given nor endorsed by it.