[SWLUG] Meeting on Wednesday 12th June

hobbit at aloss.ukuu.org.uk hobbit at aloss.ukuu.org.uk
Tue Jun 11 08:26:22 UTC 2002

On Mon, Jun 10, 2002 at 11:08:14PM +0100 or thereabouts, Robert McQueen wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 10, 2002 at 08:37:17PM +0100, bascule wrote:
> > hey rob,
> > could you put up a list of, say, four meeting dates in advance?
>
> Wednesday 12th June, Cardiff
> Monday 24th June, Swansea
> Tuesday 9th July, Cardiff
> Wednesday 24th July, Swansea
> Monday 5th August, Cardiff
>
> That's as far as I'm willing to guess at the moment. I might update this
> list as a rolling window, and attatch it to each meeting announcement.
> Incidentally, if anyone knows of a good reason not to have a meeting on
> any of the above dates, speak now... =)

We should probably put these on the website so that new people can
find it easily. Mind you, I was reading the LUG HOWTO, and it
explicitly says "Pick a consistent date". Oops. :)

Another thing it suggests is that you specify that meetings are
free (except when they're not, obviously) as a lot of people can
otherwise assume that they'll have to pay and it puts them off.

So adding that is probably worth doing.

We must be coming up to our first anniversary of regular meetings
soon, no?

Telsa