[SWLUG] summer fashions & little keyboards

Gareth Lewis Gareth.Lewis at patent.gov.uk
Tue Jun 11 09:02:05 UTC 2002

Hi,

stupid questions time !

any one know of sources for linux/unix/geek/sysadmin  clothing ?

i.e.    where in the UK can i get my fat mits on some new t-shirts ?

I've spotted the register as having a few o'reilly covers and NTK t-shirts. unfortunately think geek don't seem to have bothered trying to get a european supplier/manufacturer so I'm not paying vast ammounts for thier stuff..

other stupid question,

I want to buy a keyboard with out a number pad - so that its little !  anyone know where I can find a cheap one?

the only ones I've found are a cherry one at 50 quid !! and a 'happy hacker' at 42 (but doesn't have separate arrow keys- a bit too cut down)

sorry to disturb,

Gareth.