[SWLUG] Next meeting?

hobbit at aloss.ukuu.org.uk hobbit at aloss.ukuu.org.uk
Thu Mar 28 09:37:44 UTC 2002

On Wed, Mar 27, 2002 at 04:13:19PM +0000 or thereabouts, Neil Jones wrote:

> Did we decide what we were doing about the next meeting?

Well I suggested in the day on Monday (which is Easter Monday and
thus a bank holiday) so we could have the WWLUG folks along. People
on the WWLUG list liked the idea; and a whole three people here
said "okay".

So I suppose we'd better find somewhere in Swansea to hold it.
If I'd thought earlier, perhaps we could have organised an event
of some nature. Failing that, I suppose we can always sit in the
pub.

Suggestions welcome.

Telsa