[SWLUG] NTL in the balance

Philip Rodrigues phil.rod at ntlworld.com
Thu Mar 28 12:20:52 UTC 2002

On Jeudi 28 Mars 2002 9:39 AM, hobbit at aloss.ukuu.org.uk wrote:
>    Britain's  biggest  cable company NTL has said it may run out of money
>    to run its business while it refinances its debts.
>
> I am not feeling reassured by this story. Anyone have any more
> information.

If it's any reassurance, there's this story about BT having cut prices of
broadband, but as another cable modem user, it's definitely worrying :-(

http://www.independent.co.uk/story.jsp?story=212399

--
Those who make their dress a principal part of themselves, will, in
general, become of no more value than their dress.