[Fwd: Re: [SWLUG] Re: Discuss digest, Vol 1 #114 - 3 msgs]

Philip Downer philip.downer at btinternet.com
Wed Oct 2 18:23:55 UTC 2002

On Wed, 2002-10-02 at 12:51, Eddy Hunt wrote:
> I'm afraid I didn't get the last message until it was too late.

I'm sorry to hear that, usually the irc channel topic reflects the
latest plans and the website is kept up to date as well. Rob (who
usually sends the meeting announce mail) is off to University soon, so I
will try and start sending regular meeting announce mails to the list
but the web site is probably a good place to check if you don't hear
anything.

As a reminder to everyone:

web site URL: www.swlug.org.uk
irc channel: #swlug on irc.openprojects.net

Phil.