[SWLUG] Swansea meeting on 16th October

Telsa Gwynne hobbit at aloss.ukuu.org.uk
Thu Oct 3 08:40:29 UTC 2002

On Wed, Oct 02, 2002 at 07:36:39PM +0100 or thereabouts, Philip Downer wrote:
> Where: The Goose, Wind Street, Swansea
> When: 16th October
> Time: 7pm
>
> As always everyone is welcome and there is no fee to come along, food is
> usually served till late (9pm I think).

Whilst I have finally found a meal I can bear to eat there, I'm
wondering whether this is the best venue. Someone couldn't get in
last time because he looked underage, and someone else had his
son with him until one of the bar staff said "nope, no kids".

Perhaps I'll go along and ask what their policy really is or
whether it's just "what the bar staff on duty that night say
it is".

Telsa