[SWLUG] Cardiff Curry Meeting ;)

Robert McQueen robot101 at debian.org
Mon Sep 30 18:26:43 UTC 2002

Sorry for leaving this so late, but as I was hinting at the last
meeting, I've unilaterally decided (with little or no opposition =) that
this meeting is going to be conducted in an establishment renowned for
it's fine curry - indeed, a curry house. The date for the meeting is,
er, tomorrow, Tuesday 1st, and it's in Cardiff.

The chosen venue is the Juboraj 2, on Mill Lane. I have booked a table
for 10 (random guess) at 7:30 in my name, but I'll aim to get there at
7:15-ish. It is very close to the Prince of Wales and the station, as
shown on this map:
 http://www.streetmap.co.uk/streetmap.dll?G2M?X=318416&Y=176033&A=Y&Z=1

To get there from the station, turn right immediately after leaving the
front and head directly forwards, past the Old Monk on the left,
crossing the main road (St Mary's Street, home to many bars etc), and
carry on on the other side. The Juboraj 2 is then on your left in the
'Cafe Quarter' paved bit with chairs and stuff, with the Marriot hotel
on your right. If you suspect you will get hopelessly lost, mail me for
my mobile number.

Regards,
Rob