[SWLUG] Re: Discuss digest, Vol 1 #227 - 1 msg

bascule asura at theexcession.co.uk
Mon Apr 7 21:47:09 UTC 2003

perhaps you could detail the server tasks you had in mind rhys, i can
guarantee that the standard pop3,imap,ldap,http,ftp.nfs,samba functionality
is being successfully run by a lot of people on this list
as far as i'm aware the limitations of linux lie in scalability, groupware and
windows application serving though being only a home user i stand ready to be
corrected

bascule

--
"...[Arthur] leapt to his feet like an author hearing the
phone ring..."

-- Who says that the character of Arthur isn't
autobiographical?