[SWLUG] Linux Awareness Day - Saturday 17th May

Stuart Herbert stuart at myrddraal.demon.co.uk
Mon Apr 7 22:48:37 UTC 2003

Hi Phil, everyone,

I was one of the original volunteers.  Unfortunately, 17th May isn't good
for me, so I'm not going to be able to contribute after all :(

For the regular meetings - or a future event - I'm more than happy to talk
about/demo/help with PHP 4 & 5 if anyone's interested.  I'm a regular
contributor to php|architect magazine, and am a former Systems Manager with
Orange's internet group.

Best regards,
Stu