[SWLUG] SME replacement

Gareth Bowker bowkerg at teccon.co.uk
Mon Apr 14 08:34:40 UTC 2003

On Sun, 2003-04-13 at 23:16, Telsa Gwynne wrote:

> I am quite sure some of the Debian people will offer to bring
> Debian CDs if your box won't like RH.

I have the Debian Woody DVD + the updates to 3.0r1. If anyone wants to
borrow it (this is a Not-Limited-To-Rhys offer!) then they're welcome
to. I'll add at this point that Debian's installer isn't for the
faint-hearted. Once installed though, it's rock-solid, and upgrading to
the next version is incredibly easy.

If anyone wants to borrow the DVD, let me know and I'll bring it along.
I may bring it along anyway, just in case!

Gareth
--
| Gareth Bowker           | <bowkerg at teccon.co.uk> |
| Software Engineer       | http://www.thetcl.com/ |