[SWLUG] Mulicard Reader in MDK 9.0

Philip Downer phil at pjd.me.uk
Sun Apr 27 19:15:29 UTC 2003

On Sun, 2003-04-27 at 19:54, Julian Hall wrote:
> Is it just a matter of mounting each of the slots in the Multireader as
> separate drives and if so how do I find out what to map them as? :)

Someone else asked a similar question recently, I don't use a card
reader but this link might be useful.

http://www.deepwater.uklinux.net/Computing/usb-storage.html

The beginning part of the article is really quite in depth, but scroll
down to the bit titled getting started as all of the kernel stuff should
already be present courtesy of Mandrake :)

Perhaps Dick could let us all know how he got on with his card reader?
:)

Phil.