[SWLUG] Cross-platform mail clients

nat nat at nuqe.net
Wed Feb 5 19:28:04 UTC 2003

Robert McQueen wrote:

> The only thing I can think of is Mozilla's Mail component. It's pretty
> good. With some cajoling you should be able to make it look in the same
> place for the mail, if not share the same profile dir and prefs.

Downloaded a Win32 version of Mozilla last night, set the mail location
to the shared FAT partition. Then today I imported my mail from Outlook
Express, took an hour and half!

Booted up in Redhat and ran Mozilla pointed it the mounted FAT partition
and all my messages, rules and address book appeared.

Thanks!

Nat,
--
http://nuqe.net