[SWLUG] Hello Telsa!

Telsa Gwynne hobbit at aloss.ukuu.org.uk
Fri Feb 21 12:27:32 UTC 2003

On Wed, Feb 19, 2003 at 09:22:23PM -0000 or thereabouts, Richard Smith wrote:

Hello Richard :)

> You asked me to post to the list... so here we are.. as promised... a post
> to the list...

Laugh.

Whilst I remember, people here who are involved with schools, the
west wales LUG are having a discussion about Linux in education
and Carmarthenshire council. They're even nearly organising a meet
(probably in Carmarthen).

Let's invade :) Or, more seriously, some of the people who have
expressed an interest in the subject might want to check out the
archives: http://mailman.lug.org.uk/pipermail/westwales/ and
look for stuff from 11th February onwards.

Telsa