[SWLUG] Cardiff meeting reminder - Tuesday 7th January

noel jhnson nrj60 at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 5 21:26:23 UTC 2003

hi
i am new to this list i was in  an amiga user.
but now i am geting into the linux stuff you lot
are into . so am geting a  pc box runing redhat
maybe .

is it ok if i come to your meeting
and can i buy linux cd from someone ?
also need a s7 mb and an at tower.

i whant to know more about this cool thing that is linux!

noel johnson