[SWLUG] Cardiff meeting reminder - new uesr

noel jhnson nrj60 at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 6 16:02:51 UTC 2003

hi Dave

i have a S7 motherboard but not not know if it works
however the S7 CPU is an over drive chip.
for old 586 pcs so it upgrades s 7 and s5 i think
so if i get an old p75 box from micro mart
it will work.and i do not have a working amiga it
died over xmass now anyway. and i am looking for a cheep one but the amiga
is about to make the big step onto ppc so i am
saveing up for the new amigaone.and i will
run linux on that but i am still going to get
a pc box for linux

noel