[SWLUG] T-Shirts

Ian A Hill I.A.Hill at cs.cardiff.ac.uk
Wed Jul 16 19:06:06 UTC 2003

Folks,

Well the T-Shirts arrived yesterday as expected :-)

Now I ordered three. Telsa -- if you email me your address (off list) i shall
post you yours, i dont think it will cost very much. That leaves one more for
the first person to raise their hand! (on list would be good so other people
know its gone, but feel free to send your address off-list.) My address is at
the bottom, if you could post me a cheque (£7).

The shirts I have are black print on grey shirt, and are XL. They arent
particularly heavy t-shirts, but they are good enough quality, for the price
(bear in mind the actual shirt cost about £2.50) The print quality is really
quite good - It should wash at 40 degC but obviously be careful ironing. The
logo is approx. 60mmx90mm and is on the left breast (left for the person
wearing it).

It seemed from the people I spoke to at the LAD that maybe a few more people
would like a shirt. The site I bought them from was www.prints-direct.com. E-
mailing sales at prints-direct.com with your questions should get a clueful
response.

If anyone else wishes to order them, these shirts are made with "transfast
plotter cut" and are just the cheapest t-shirts there (top of the page). The
proof for the design is still on file at Prints Direct (job name: SWLUG, date:
04-07-03), otherwise it will be online at

http://www.cs.cf.ac.uk/user/I.A.Hill/swlug-proof.jpg

sorry - the I.A.Hill bit is case sensitive.

This design should be good for any shirts/hats/anything that anybody wants to
order. I wont order any more for other people, because Im not coming to a
meeting for quite a while.

Thanks to every one at the LAD saturday for a really good day.

See you all soon.

Ian

6 Meadow Way
Churchdown