[SWLUG] Introduction

George Currums icecube at modders.net
Sat Mar 8 15:13:58 UTC 2003

hehe, thanks for the help Telsa, i shall just have to manually tap in the mailing list address each time, its no biggie.

what kind of things are discussed at the meets, solely linux, or other computer related things too? and of course general chit-chat, hehe.

thanks for all the kind welcomes guys.

.icecube