[SWLUG] Introduction

Dave Cridland [Home] dave at cridland.net
Sun Mar 9 00:52:19 UTC 2003

On Sat, 2003-03-08 at 13:13, George Currums wrote:
> Hi all, my name is George Currums, and ive just joined the swlug. I am
> moving to south wales very shortly. (few weeks).

Well, although only recently having moved here myself I'm hardly
qualified, Croeso y De Cymru. (Anyone, feel free to correct my lack of
linguistic ability).

> I look forward to
> coming to the regular LUG meetings, although ive heard the Swansea venue
> is a pub and me being 14 could be a problem.

Yes, of course being aged and decrepit like myself, I actually prefer
the Swansea meet being in a pub where I can drown my sorrows in beer.
;-)

But I agree we need both non-alcoholic meetings as well as alcoholic
ones.

> Thankyou, hope to see you all shortly.

Likewise.

Dave.