[SWLUG] Compile and Install Kooka (OCR)

stephanos at writeme.com stephanos at writeme.com
Wed Mar 19 18:55:34 UTC 2003

Dear All and Gareth

Thanks for the advice to install a package (probably qt-devel or similar).  I went lookng for for packages with Qt in them and found four: libqt3, PyQt-devel, gtrans, UNIX OBDC-qui-qt.  I installed each in turn (I tried PyQt-devel first) and tried ./configure after each was installed.

But alas the same error occured after each attempt.

The Error
> checking for Qt... configure: error: Qt (>= Qt 3.1 (20021021)) (headers and
libraries) not found. Please check your installation!

I am stuck so any further input appreciated

Thanks

Stephen (Swansea, Wales, UK)