[SWLUG] Mulicard Reader in MDK 9.0

Julian Hall linux at kaotic.co.uk
Thu May 1 19:28:35 UTC 2003

Well I sort of got it working.. maybe.  Well it's a Sitecom
(http://www.sitecom.com ) and they are surprisingly good in their
support for Linux.  I *think* their instructions *should* work for any
Multicard Reader.

http://www.sitecom.com/faq_showanswer.php?faqid=269

Where I've run into trouble is right at the end.  I've altered the
kernel to tell it to probe all LUNs for all SCSI devices and recompiled
the kernel successfully.  Added a new section to LILO to test the new
config and rebooted cleanly.

However I can't get bl**dy LILO to pay any attention to the new listing
I have added to try out my new settings.

Any clues? :O)

Kind regards,

Julian