[SWLUG] Re: Discuss digest, Vol 1 #272 - 3 msgs

Gareth Bowker bowkerg at teccon.co.uk
Tue May 27 12:13:19 UTC 2003

On Tue, 2003-05-27 at 12:43, Rhys Sage wrote:

> The problem is agencies - all the jobs seem to be via
> agencies - and of course, that's all that's on the
> jobs bulletin boards. I can bang my CV off to agencies
> until I'm blue in the face and beyond - they don't
> actually seem to send it to the employer.

The jobs you've seen that seem relevant to your experience - what
reasons have they given for not sending your CV in for those jobs?

They'll have their reasons (after all, if they find someone a job, they
make a nice sum of money). Find out what the reasons are, do something
about it, wash, rinse, repeat.

Gareth
--
| Gareth Bowker           | <bowkerg at teccon.co.uk> |