[SWLUG] Apache 2 problem

Terry John terry.john at bbc.co.uk
Wed May 28 10:48:23 UTC 2003

Thanks for your help, it got me pointed in the right direction.

Having done a network trace I'm pretty sure it's an Opera bug. I've sent a
bug report to Opera. Let's see what happens. I can make the report available
if anyone is interested.

By the way how can I notice my messages always start a new thread. How can I
make them appear as the same thread?

Terry

BBCi at http://www.bbc.co.uk/

stated.