[SWLUG] Re: 'windows lusers' or 'marketing droids

Rhys Sage rhys_sage at yahoo.com
Sat May 31 12:56:04 UTC 2003

Interesting. I had to print that one out Gareth. I suspect work must've been
a bit boring that afternoon.

I see the point about putting buzz words into a CV. I thought I'd got plenty
of them in. What buzz words should I add to
http://www.geocities.com/rhys_sage? I see that ISO 9000 looks useful.
Personally I thought that was just called "documentation". What other buzz
words have crept in that I don't know anything about? Have "flowcharting",
"program spec" or even "rough notes" been given strange new names? It's hard
enough keeping up with the different names the Royal Mail or British Rail
call themselves these days!
Yours,

Rhys