[SWLUG] At Bits

Rhys Sage rhys_sage at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 5 13:58:36 UTC 2003

I've just had a major problem with my current system -
don't ask!

Anyway, the upshot is that I'm building a new system
based on the AMD 2000 CPU.

Thus, I've got quite a few AT compatible bits if
anybody wants to buy some/all?

I have a Jetway 530BF motherboard in pristine
condition. Note: this motherboard will take power from
either an AT or an ATX PSU.

A Cyrrix 166 and an AMD 450 K62 CPU.

1 x 128mb pc133
2 x 32mb pc133

A case with PSU. PSU works fine.

A monitor 14" CRT (never had any problems with it. Had
it since it was new).

I also have a black 3.5" FDD. Condition unknown - I
don't use floppies.

Available ISA cards:
2 x Rockwell 56k modem
2 x 3Com Ethernet cards
1 x USB card
1 x Expansion card - thi shas 3 slots to take extra
memory.

If anybody is seriously interested in any of it then
let me know.

I had all the fun recently, after windows 98 pooed all
over itself, running Mandrake 9.1 on the system. It
ran (with the p166 cpu) slowly but I managed to
connect to the internet and look around with Konqueror
and Mozilla, using KDE.

Rhys