[SWLUG] C Development Book?

Bryn Reeves hagbard at nildram.co.uk
Sun Oct 26 13:18:41 UTC 2003

Hi all,
Just wondered if anyone on the list had any recommendations for a book(s) for
learning more advanced C programming. I've read K&R and a lot of tutorials,
and understand the language for small projects. What I'm looking for now is
something which covers more advanced topics, and how to apply them in bigger
projects. Specifically, topics like portability, mangaing/organising project
files etc. I'd also at some stage like to learn more about the GNU autotools.

There's so many books on C available, it's hard to know which would be best
to go for!

Thoughts?

Cheers

Bryn