[SWLUG] Swansea Meeting Reminder - Wednesday 28th April

Philip Downer phil at pjd.me.uk
Mon Apr 26 23:09:23 UTC 2004

When: Wednesday 18th April, 7pm
Where: Swansea - The Bank statement (or no sign if Bank Statement is
closed)

At the last meeting we discovered that the Bank Statement was closed for
refurbishment, if it is still closed or has morphed into an unsuitable
venue then we will probably use the 'no sign' pub a few doors away from
the Bank Statement, it's quite a nice quiet pub if a little more
expensive re the food.

Directions to The Bank Statement/No sign can be found at
http://tinyurl.com/2jkxr

Phil.