[SWLUG] more mp3 player problems

Philip Downer phil at pjd.me.uk
Mon Aug 23 19:53:33 UTC 2004

On Mon, 2004-08-23 at 20:37, bascule wrote:
> is there a command line/ncurses player that can enqueue songs and play
> multiple songs with buffering and no gaps between?

I don't know about that, but if you find one make sure you use screen so
that the music doesn't stop if your ssh session dies :)

> i can find one rpm for it and i don't know how
> to install that on debian,

try using Alien, it should convert rpms to .deb also rpm is available
for debian.

phil at wormbaby:~$ apt-cache search alien
alien - install non-native packages with dpkg
rpm - Red Hat package manager

Phil.