[SWLUG] Getting old machine working

Toby Maxwell-Lyte Toby.Maxwell-Lyte at eazyweb.net
Tue Dec 7 15:33:49 UTC 2004

When you are next back at your PC try the following. Sometimes there
is a long alphanumeric number that appears in the bottom left of the
screen during the boot process. That is providing it gets that far.
You can hold the <pause / break> key and jot that number down. Whack
it in google and you might be able to find the manufacturer of the
mboard.

Toby