[SWLUG] Meeting on the 21st?

Gerald Davies gerald.davies at gmail.com
Thu Dec 16 17:16:34 UTC 2004

jason (ja5on_123) is, i think (i'm sure he mentioned it on #swlug, but
i don't know if he's sub'd to the lists).

i don't know if i am yet, but i would like to make a 6 monthly or
annual appearance, like the great man himself (santa).  not sure if
kr8 is, haven't spoken to him.

btw, shopping in cardiff is a nightmare at the moment, but you already
know that :)