[SWLUG] AMD K6 450

Chris M. Jackson chris at zenii.linux.org.uk
Sun Feb 8 16:46:24 UTC 2004

On Sun, 2004-02-08 at 12:58, Telsa Gwynne wrote:

> Local problem. They were held at the leisure centre in Swansea.
> The leisure centre is now closed for mainten^Wdemolition. They
> were getting a bit rubbish there though anyway. I know there are
> reasonable fairs in Bristol. Don't know about Cardiff?

Upcoming fairs:

15/02 - The Newport Centre, Kingsway, Newport NP20 1UH

29/02 - Western Leisure Centre, Caerau Lane, Ely, Cardiff, CF5 5HJ

Both are 10am-3pm, with a £3 entry fee.  More info is available at
http://www.computerfairs.co.uk/

HTH

--
Chris M. Jackson
The Welsh Gnome Cabal.  Wait, there is no cabal ...