[SWLUG] Linux course

Vladimir Zlatanov ZlatanovV at cardiff.ac.uk
Mon Jan 19 13:59:34 UTC 2004

Hi,
and Happy New Year to everyone I haven't seen/spoken to this January.

I am looking into preparing an internal (within the department)
introductory linux course and was wondering if anyone could help me out
with links and opinions about curriculum and examples.

As you may noticed, it is just not feasible to drop the newbies into the
deep, I'll mostly watch them sink if I do that, so I ended up looking
into this option.

The upside is I'll try and get this work publicly available, so there
may be some benefit, if my optimism doesn't disappear.

Cheers,
Vlado