[SWLUG] Fwd: Request to mailing list Discuss rejected

Foeh Mannay foeh.mannay at ntlworld.com
Wed Jul 14 17:03:00 UTC 2004

To whoever composed the note below (I could guess who, but I won't):

Manners cost nothing. Evidently when I last re-installed I set my mail
client to use the wrong e-mail address to post on this list. It is not
an intentional ploy to irritate you, and a simple note pointing out
that I was posting with an unregistered address would have had the
desired effect. There is no need to be so patronising over a simple
mistake. It is precisely this kind of attitude that gives techies (and
particularly *nix users) a bad name.

Foeh