[SWLUG] Alan's open letter

Lyn David Thomas lyn at trebute.fsnet.co.uk
Tue Jun 8 17:47:43 UTC 2004

On Tue, 8 Jun 2004 11:39:28 +0100
Telsa Gwynne <hobbit at aloss.ukuu.org.uk> wrote:

> I skipped them for two reasons: I was totally confused about the
> Lib Dem MEPs and whether they were toeing the line on party policy
> (thanks for the explanations; it starts to make more sense now!);
> and I didn't think they have much of a chance in most of Wales at
> European level. So for the people who can only be arsed to get
> out and vote now this issue is here, I'm not sure they're the best
> bet to pick. Sorry, Steve :) Now, _council_ elections, on the
> other hand..

The Lib Dems are most unlikely to gain an European seat in Wales.
Locally is a different matter.  But in other area there are other
parties better placed who have good policy on software patents.

As an aside any chance of us organising another linux install day in
Cardiff?  I am sure I can get the shadow minister for culture to it....
and others involved with politics can drag their people in.
--
Lyn David Thomas