[SWLUG] Eisteddfod

Peter (dsl) apvx95 at dsl.pipex.com
Fri Jun 11 19:49:18 UTC 2004

Second time in 15 years.  Not many towns/cities in Wales can claim that.  It
hasn't been to Cardiff for over 20 years.

The last time it was in Newport (in about '89 if I remember rightly) it was
a huge success.

Oh! And my wife would probably want me to say that the Newport area is the
fastest growning area for Welsh speaking in Wales, according to the census.
Starting from a low base point mind.

Peter